Terms and Conditions
Charles Hurst Vauxhall Corsa £3000 Hays Travel Holiday Voucher
1. The Promoter is Charles Hurst Vauxhall a trading name of Charles Hurst Limited (Company No. NI004882), 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR.
2. The draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Motor Group Limited.
3. Entry is completed upon purchase and delivery of a New Retail Vauxhall Corsa before 10th July 2023
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The rules of the Prize Draw and how to enter are as follows: purchase and receive delivery of a new Retail Vauxhall Corsa before Monday 10th July 2023, and be entered into a prize draw for a £3000 Hays Travel Holiday Voucher, issued by Charles Hurst and redeemable at Hays Travel Limited (01990682).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be Midnight on Monday 10th July 2023. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be possible.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The Prize winner will be notified by email and/ or by telephone from Charles Hurst Vauxhall after the random draw on 11th July 2023. Voucher to be claimed in person from the closest dealership on presentation of suitable identification. If Charles Hurst does not receive a reply within seven days of notification it reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions, without notice for due cause \ as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The prize is as follows: The Prize: A £3000 Hays Travel Holiday Voucher, to be used to book a holiday before 11th July 2024, booking is subject to Hays Travel Terms and conditions. The winner shall be bound by the terms and conditions. Charles Hurst Vauxhall will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to £3000 Hays Travel Holiday Voucher.
13. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prize is subject to availability of vehicles and will be presented to the winner on delivery of vehicle and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winner will be chosen at random on 11th July 2023 from all qualifying entries received and verified by the Promoter.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org