PEACE OF MIND COMES AS STANDARD
The Jaguar Approved Programme guarantees you the same level of quality, service and customer satisfaction you would receive when buying a new Jaguar. And you'll only find it at an authorised Approved Jaguar Retailer, like Charles Hurst Jaguar.
• Complimentary Smart Home Charger & installation
• Minimum 24 month Approved Used Warranty
• Minimum 24 months Roadside Assistance
• MOT Test Cover
• Complimentary vehicle service at next interval
HOME CHARGERS – THE PERFECT WAY TO RECHARGE
For the fastest charging time at home, we recommend a professionally-installed home charger – and an Approved I-PACE comes with one included.
The average cost of a full Jaguar I-PACE charge at home is £13.50, providing average savings of £38.50** compared to refuelling with petrol or diesel.
WAKE UP READY TO GO
A home charger will charge an all-electric car overnight and deliver up to 22 miles*** of range from 60 minutes using a 7kW supply.
SAVE MONEY EVERY MONTH
Charging at home is not only convenient, the cost of electricity is less per mile compared to petrol and diesel. And you can reduce this further with an off-peak electricity tariff.
Our recommended home chargers come pre-approved by the government’s Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) and can be used in all weather conditions.
PLUG INTO THE BENEFITS OF ALL-ELECTRIC
Uncompromised capability, low tailpipe emissions, reduced running costs and significant tax savings are just some of the ways our all-electric performance can recharge the way you work.
LOW TAILPIPE EMISSIONS****
0 g/km CO2
Jaguar I-PACE can help reduce your organisation’s overall impact on the environment and reflect your commitment to sustainable business.
Instant torque and All Wheel Drive traction gives I‑PACE the acceleration of a sports car. It reaches 60mph in 4.5 seconds.
Jaguar I-PACE is fully capable of managing commutes in full Electric Vehicle (EV) mode, with a range of up to 292 miles.
All Jaguar I-PACE are covered for up to 8 years or 100,000 miles – whichever comes first.
Terms and Conditions:
*Offer applicable to I-PACE Approved Used vehicles purchased between 1st April 2021 – 30th June 2021. Subject to eligibility. No cash or credit alternative. Only applicable on vehicles aged between 3 and 60 months only. Participating Retailers only. For full terms and conditions, see below.
***Charging times will vary dependent on many factors, including but not limited to: the age, condition, temperature and existing charge of the battery; facility used and duration of charge.
****WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. CO2 figures shown are based on the standard specification. From 1st April 2020 WLTP CO2 figures will be used to calculate Vehicle Excise Duty. When vehicles are modified from the standard condition, a unique CO2 value will be applied to the vehicle to calculate applicable VED. Please contact your Retailer for further information.
†Official EU Test Figures. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. The Complimentary Smart Home Charger offer, means that your Pod Point Homecharge Unit and ("standard installation(" will be free of charge. This Offer is limited to I-PACE Approved Used vehicle purchases from who meet all the eligibility criteria for the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS). For avoidance of doubt, this offer is not available to customers who purchase a Jaguar I-PACE from an un-franchised Jaguar Retailer or third party.
2. Pod Point Limited (registered company number 06851754 referred to herein as "Pod Point") is Jaguar UK’s appointed supplier and installer for Homecharge Units and installations are accredited by OZEV to access the EVHS funding. The £350 grant subsidises the cost of installing a residential electric vehicle Homecharge Unit (the "Smart Home Charger") for the owners/primary users of electric vehicles. The grant allows Pod Point to deduct £350 from the overall cost and invoice Jaguar UK Limited at the subsidised rate. If you are not eligible for the OZEV EVHS grant, then you will be required to pay £350 in order to proceed with the installation.
3. The Government reserves the right to terminate the grant at any time. If the grant is terminated during the offer period, before you have been referred to Pod Point then you will be required to pay £350 in order to proceed with the installation.
4. You confirm that you are the designated main user/owner of the eligible Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used vehicle aged between 3 to 60 months old (purchased between 1st April 2021 ‐ 30th June 2021) as defined by OZEV as an eligible electric vehicle for an Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grant ("EVHS Grant") subsidised installation.
5. For this Smart Home Charger offer to be valid, the Homecharge unit must be ordered from Pod Point via a participating Jaguar Retailer at the time of purchasing your Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used vehicle. Please request the offer at the time of order and your Jaguar Retailer will assist you in placing your order for the wall box with Pod Point.
6. If you cancel your vehicle order after the Pod Point Smart Home Charger has been installed you will be liable for the full cost of the installation.
7. You must be resident in mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or Wales. You must confirm that the installation address specified on the application form is a residential address and that you either own the property or have the consent from the landlord for the Wall Box to be installed. You also confirm that there is a garage or other suitable private off street parking within your premises, compliant with the conditions set by OZEV, allowing you to charge your vehicle safely without creating a trip or other health and safety risk to yourself or any other party, with modern household electrics. Full eligibility criteria for the EVHS Grant administered by OZEV can be found here. Some of the criteria for qualification includes (without limitation) the following:
You must be the person purchasing or financing (as applicable) the eligible I-PACE Approved Used vehicle.
You must ensure that your utility supplier/provider is able to support installation and running of the Smart Home Charger, prior to its installation.
Supply, installation and maintenance of the Smart Home Charger will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed by you and Pod Point. For avoidance of doubt, neither Jaguar UK Limited or our participating Retailers accept any responsibility in connection with those terms and conditions and any customer queries or claims must be directed to Pod Point.
8. The Smart Home Charger Included Offer applies only to the installation of a 7kw single phase communicating Homecharge Unit, with ‘standard installation’ package, based on the assumption that customers qualify for the full OZEV subsidy of £350 (including VAT). Standard installation costs include:
Fitting of a Pod Point on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
Up to 15 metres (50 feet) of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the Pod Point.
Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, if this is needed.
The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the Pod Point.
An additional three way consumer unit, if required.
Installation of a Type C MCB and a Type A RCD in an RCBO enclosure.
Up to 3 metres (10 feet) of plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring.
An earth rod in soft ground, if required.
The Smart Home Charger Included Offer is made available on the assumption that the correct electrical connections and protections are available on the property, and that no civil works or electrical remedial works are required. Pod Point follows BS7671 2008/2015 Amendment 3 Standard Regulations and NICEIC guidelines on Electric Vehicle installations.
9. If you are not eligible for standard installation, you may be liable for additional installation charges. Installation charges will be made for installations outside of the mainland UK. 9. In order to proceed with a Pod Point installation, you will be required to complete their standard home charge application process including giving acceptance to their standard terms and conditions (here), their Privacy Notice (here) and to provide them with your marketing preferences. You also declare that you will not claim the VAT back on the installation of the Smart Home Charger from HMRC.
10. The usage of the equipment supplied is restricted to charging electric cars and Pod Point may at its discretion, disable or remove the Smart Home Charger in the event of any abuse or misuse of the equipment.
11. You agree to indemnify Jaguar UK Limited, Pod Point and the Installer against any claim (including consequential losses) arising from the use or misuse of the Smart Home Charger.
12. Subject to conditions, your Smart Home Charger is covered by a 36-month repair or replacement warranty (at Pod Point’s discretion) with respect to faulty parts and/or installation arising from any act or omission of Pod Point. This warranty period commences on the date of the original installation of the Smart Home Charger. This warranty is subject to the conditions specified in Pod Point’s terms and conditions, which can be found here.
13. In the event that you breach these Terms and Conditions, Pod Point may at its discretion remove the Smart Home Charger or disable it.
14. Only one free Smart Home Charger per household is permitted for this Smart Home Charger Included Offer, in association with eligible I-PACE Approved Used purchases only.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Smart Home Charger at your address. Pod Point may request proof of such consents prior to the installation of the Smart Home Charger.
16. Jaguar UK Limited will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the Smart Home Charger, including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Smart Home Charger and associated running costs.
17. By submitting the Pod Point Homecharge application form and/or accepting a Pod Point Homecharge installation, you confirm that you have read, agree with and comply with all the conditions placed on the EVHS as published from time to time by OZEV as well as these Terms and Conditions and Pod Points’s terms and conditions, without exception.
18. Upon payment for the Installation of the Smart Home Charger, Jaguar UK Limited shall be deemed to have fully discharged all of its obligations arising, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and customers are referred to Pod Point for all matters relating to the Smart Home Charger arising thereafter.
19. The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar UK Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
20. There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.
COMPLIMENTARY VEHICLE SERVICE
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Complimentary Service offer, as part of the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Programme between 1st April ‐ 30th June 2021.
1. Offer available on I-PACE Approved Used models purchased between 1st April 2021 ‐ 30th June 2021.
2. Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan provides a free first service during the purchaser’s ownership of the vehicle. Jaguar I-PACE service intervals are 21,000 miles or 24 months whichever comes sooner.
3. All services must be completed by an authorised Jaguar Retailer.
4. The Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan stays with the vehicle and therefore in the event of change of vehicle ownership, the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan cannot be terminated or moved to another vehicle. In the event of a private sale, the Service Plan can be transferred to the new owner of the vehicle.
5. The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar UK Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
6. There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.