Routine services must be carried out throughout the life of your vehicle.
Traditionally, a service would be due after a vehicle has reached a certain mileage or elapsed time. The Flexible Service on your Jaguar vehicle takes into account individual driving styles and conditions to determine when a service is due.
Your vehicle is fitted with a service interval indicator in the instrument panel. When a service is due, and when the ignition is switched on, the relevant service message and estimated distance to the next service is displayed. On completion of a service, the instrument panel countdown feature is reset.
With Charles Hurst Jaguar's hassle-free servicing you can enjoy all the benefits of a main dealer service, without the premium price tag. It's a fact that the older your car gets, the more important it is to make sure that it's looked after by experts who really know how to keep your car performing at its best.
A Jaguar Service Includes:
- All work carried out by Jaguar Trained Technicians
- 1 year warranty on retailer-fitted Accessories after vehicle purchase and on Genuine Parts
- Parts pre-ordered for maximum efficiency
- Protection of resale value and warranty
- Thorough wash and vacuum after every service
- Comprehensive Visual Health Check
- Complimentary no obligation quotation
- Courtesy car / collection and delivery service (by appointment only)