DESIGN & CRAFTSMANSHIP
When it comes to design, the Levante speaks fluent Maserati. And wherever you look, the messages are clear and compelling. The sports coupé lines say it all: not only do they have mesmerising looks, but they also contribute to class-leading aerodynamic efficiency.
The inside, selected by WardsAuto as one of the ten finest automobile cabins in 2017, exudes authentic Maserati character: that means elegant Italian style, meticulously crafted finishes and a unique, race-bred energy that inspires long-distance, luxurious travel.
GRANLUSSO AND GRANSPORT TRIM OPTIONS
With the GranLusso, the style is focused on luxury. With the GranSport, it’s more about engaging driving dynamics.
A core offering of all Maserati vehicles is the ability to cover long distances at dynamic, refined high speed. The V6 and V8 engines offer everything you would expect of a Maserati – from snarling responsiveness to effortless comfort over long distances.
OPTIONS & EQUIPMENT
The Levante is a luxury SUV with a rich Maserati grand touring tradition. So, as you would expect, it meets every need - comfort, convenience and driving experience.
ZF eight-speed automatic transmission
Relaxation and complete control.
With a new two-lane gear lever featuring a dedicated Park button, the sophisticated eight-speed ZF automatic gearbox delivers improved comfort, faster gear shifting, better fuel consumption and an even more refined driving experience. The new system negates the need for the Manual button, as the driver can now simply push the gear lever into the left channel to select this mode. The different settings, listed below, can be selected via the switches next to the gear lever:
• Auto Normal: this default mode provides smooth gearshifts at low revs to maximise ride comfort and minimise fuel consumption.
• Manual Normal: the driver can change gear using the optional paddles behind the steering wheel or the lever on the central tunnel
• Auto Sport: in this mode, gear changes are faster (under 100 ms) and occur at higher revs for a much sportier driving experience
• Manual Sport: the driver is in full command of the transmission; the only automatic feature is downshifting if the revs drop too low
• Manual Off-Road: when the driver selects a chosen speed in this mode, the Levante continues at that pace, even when climbing
• Auto Off-Road: this mode retains all the benefits of the Off-Road setting but adds the convenience of automatic shifting
• I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency): not just for use in icy or low-grip conditions, this mode ensures an even quieter, smoother ride plus lower fuel consumption
• Corsa Mode: only available on Levante Trofeo, this immediately creates the most dynamic settings for the engine, gearbox, air suspensions, Skyhook, steering, exhaust system, traction control and stability control.
Full-LED Adaptive Matrix Headlights
With anti-glare high-beam assist.
Beyond just offering distinctive style to the appearance of the Levante, the newly available option of Full-LED Adaptive Matrix headlights deliver additional safety and convenience for the driver and other road users. With 15 LEDs operating at full beam, these headlights offer a 200% greater field of vision than traditional halogen lights. The advanced technology, which includes an Adaptive Driving Beam, can be activated and deactivated using the relevant virtual button in the infotainment system. It cleverly turns corners before you do and instantly responds to other road users to avoid dazzling them. The reaction time is less than 2 seconds for a vehicle between 100 and 800 metres away, and less than 1.25 seconds for any vehicle or person within the 100-metre range.
Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive system
Go the extra mile- whatever the weather.
This system is developed to deliver the hallmark Maserati rearwheel- drive experience, even when grip is poor. In normal conditions, the Q4 system sends all torque to the rear wheels, for perfectly balanced Maserati driving dynamics and optimal fuel consumption. If traction is lost due to sudden acceleration or low grip on the rear axle, Q4 can alter the torque split from 100 per cent rear-wheel drive to 50-50 between the front and rear wheels. It all happens in an imperceptible 150 milliseconds – or less than the blink of an eye. Torque vectoring and a mechanical Limited-Slip Differential at the rear axle, unique for this class of vehicle, also provide essential support when it comes to dynamic driving stability.
SAFETY & ADAS
Every Maserati is designed and built to provide world-class levels of safety and peace of mind.
Advanced Driving Assistance Systems
The Levante is equipped with a comprehensive range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, giving you peace of mind, whether you’re on a continent-crossing grand tour, dashing across town or taking on rough terrain.
Maserati Genuine Accessories offer the perfect combination of exclusive design and exceptional functionality. The attention to detail, style and quality of each accessory embodies the very essence of the Maserati brand. The range includes exclusive wheels rims and tyres, transport and luggage solutions, protection and care features, and safety equipment.