Please see below the Terms and Conditions for the Lexus Belfast Hinch Distillery Competition
1. The promoter is Lexus Belfast, a trading name of Charles Hurst Limited (Company No. NI004882), 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Limited.
3. Entry is free, and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition visit the Lexus Belfast Instagram page: Lexus Belfast Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/lexus.belfast/
6. The rules of the Prize Draw and how to enter are as follows: Follow the @lexusbelfast and @hinchdistillery Instagram pages, comment on the Lexus Belfast competition post by tagging 1 friend and share to your Instagram story, this constitutes one entry into the prize draw.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per 1 friend tagged. Multiple entries from the same person with the same person tagged on the same week will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 29th December 2022. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter (as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by the promoter).
11. The winner will be announced Friday 30th December 2022 at 12pm.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram, on Friday 30th December 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause/as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
15. The prize is a Hinch Distillery voucher for two whiskey tour tickets and a meal for two in their Brasserie restaurant, as well as a Hinch Distillery hamper worth the value of £150. The hamper includes the below and will be collected by the winner at Lexus Belfast, Charles Hurst Group, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR, within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize.
- Ninth Wave Gin
- Ninth wave Gin Glass
- Small batch whiskey
- Whiskey tumbler
- Whiskey spice candle
- Whiskey Marmalade
- Hot chocolate
- Hinch ground coffee
- Cacao nib bar
- Gin Jam
- Fruits for cheese
- Hamper Value = £150
16. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ has been posted for delivery.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
19. Charles Hurst Limited shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. Charles Hurst also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. All the winner’s names will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org