Please see below the Terms and Conditions for the Lexus Belfast Business Card Raffle
1. The promoter is Charles Hurst Group Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR.
2. The draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Group Limited.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the prize draw you must place your business card in the raffle bowl. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 8th December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Prize winners will be notified by email or phone call. In the event that Charles Hurst Group does not receive a reply from the winner within the time specified in their notification, such winner or winners will forfeit their right to the prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause \as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The prize is as follows: A weekend test drive in a Lexus UX 300e.
13. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries received and verified by the promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email and provided details of how to claim the prize. This can be done by accepting the prize and booking a weekend within the valid six month time frame. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org