Terms and Conditions
Charles Hurst Galgorm Overnight Stay Prize Draw
1. The Promoter is Charles Hurst Limited (Company No. NI004882), 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR.
2. The draw is open to residents of the Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Motor Group Limited.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The rules of the Prize Draw and how to enter are as follows: Complete a Test Drive at Charles Hurst Group for automatic entry into the Prize Draw, this constitutes one entry into the prize draw.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be 24th June 2023 at 11:59am. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The Prize winner will be notified via email and/ or telephone from Charles Hurst Group. Prize to be claimed in person from the closest dealership. If Charles Hurst Group does not receive a reply within 7 days of notification it reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions, without notice for due cause \ as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The prize is as follows: The Prize: A Overnight Stay at Galgorm Resort & Spa. The winner shall be bound by the terms and conditions of use with Galgorm Resort & Spa for the voucher. Travel and any other expenses associated with the use of the voucher are not included.
13. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com