At Charles Hurst Nissan we have a huge selection of vehicles available today on the Motability Scheme.
Contact your local Charles Hurst Dealer in Belfast, Newtownards or Newtownabbey to find out which vehicles are available to purchase through the Motability scheme.
Limited Availability Offer
You can drive away in a new Nissan LEAF, with a £300 Smyths Toy Voucher Gift Card from participating Charles Hurst Dealerships! **
WHO CAN JOIN THE SCHEME?
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to receive one of the following Mobility allowances and have at least one 12 months award length remaining.
Higher Rate Mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
Enhanced Rate Mobility component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE SCHEME, HOW DO I JOIN?
There are three easy steps to join the scheme
- Find the right car for you. Choose a vehicle based on cost, typical journeys, and wheelchair adaptability.
- Speak to a Motability Specialist, who can offer expert help, advice and recommendations
- The dealership will place the order for you
WHAT DOES THE MOTABILITY SCHEME OFFER?
- Fully comprehensive insurance for 2 drivers
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- FREE replacement tyres
- FREE windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
HOW CAN MY CAR BE USED?
- The car is used by, or is for the benefit of the disabled person
- Other named drivers can use the car for routine activities, provided that it is the benefit for the disabled customer
- Only named drivers who are listed on the Certificate of Motor Insurance can drive the car
- You must inform Motability UK of any changes which may affect the lease
- It is important that all drivers have a valid UK Driving Licence
** £300 Smyth Toy Voucher
£300 Smyth Toy Voucher Gift card is available to Motability customers who lease a new LEAF car from participating Charles Hurst dealerships from the 3rd October to 31st December 2023. No cash alternative. Redemption in the UK only. Subject to availability. Gift Card will be posted after the customer has taken delivery of their vehicle. Allow 28 days for delivery after collection of vehicle.
T&Cs for voucher : https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/gift-card-info
All models on the Motability Scheme include optional metallic paint at no extra cost. Models featured may include options at an additional cost. The Motability Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876), City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HB. The facilities offered are for the hire (bailment) of goods. You will not own the vehicle. Agreement subject to acceptance and age restrictions may apply. The agreement can be terminated early with the consent of Motability Operations Limited and administrative charges may be applicable. Mileage allowance of 20,000 miles per annum over three- or five-year terms. To qualify you must be in receipt of one of, the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), which will be taken in lieu of the four weekly hire rental. Attendance Allowance is a nonqualifying allowance. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Hurst Limited (Company No. NI004882) registered in Northern Ireland with its
registered office at 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR. It is
an appointed representative of Lookers Motor Group Limited which is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a
lender and can introduce you to a number of lenders. Introducing you to a
number of lenders means we receive a commission. Lenders pay commission at
different rates either as a fixed fee or as a fixed percentage of the amount
you borrow. The commission that we receive does not affect the amount that you
pay to the lender under the credit agreement.