Charles Hurst Group Homepage
At Charles Hurst Dacia we are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, even after a purchase has been made. We have Dacia trained technicians whom servicing is their speciality. We offer a full range of aftersales care including Dacia servicing, repairs and MOTs and accident repair, as well as stocking and fitting approved Dacia parts.
All Dacia require a service at 1 year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) and that service includes an oil change, oil filter and pollen filter – brake fluid, coolant and cambelts are due at with later services. Book your service today and let the professionals give you peace of mind so you are ready for the journey ahead.
To book your car in for a repair, service or MOT click below or call us on 02890 383535 today!
restrictions and exclusions apply.
Getting your car serviced regularly is essential to maintain its performance, safety, and longevity. Here are some key reasons why you should get your car serviced:
1. **Safety:** Regular servicing helps identify and address potential safety issues before they become major problems. Faulty brakes, worn-out tires, and other mechanical issues can compromise your safety on the road.
2. **Preventive Maintenance:** Regular maintenance can catch small problems early, preventing them from escalating into more significant and costly issues. This can save you money in the long run by avoiding major repairs.
3. **Optimal Performance:** A well-maintained car performs better, gets better fuel efficiency, and provides a smoother driving experience. Regular oil changes, filter replacements, and tuning help keep the engine running efficiently.
4. **Longevity:** A properly maintained car is likely to have a longer lifespan. Regular servicing can extend the life of your vehicle by addressing wear and tear issues promptly.
5. **Resale Value:** If you plan to sell your car in the future, a well-documented service history can increase its resale value. Prospective buyers are more likely to trust a car that has been consistently maintained.
6. **Warranty Requirements:** If your car is under warranty, adhering to the manufacturer's recommended service schedule is often necessary to maintain the warranty coverage.
7. **Fluid Changes:** Fluids such as oil, coolant, brake fluid, and transmission fluid degrade over time. Regular servicing includes changing these fluids, which helps prevent damage to critical components.
8. **Emissions Compliance:** Regular servicing can help ensure your car's emissions system is functioning correctly, helping you comply with emissions regulations.
9. **Early Problem Detection:** Trained technicians can identify and diagnose issues that may not be obvious to the average driver. This early detection can save you from unexpected breakdowns.
10. **Peace of Mind:** Knowing that your car has been thoroughly inspected and is in good working condition provides peace of mind when driving.
When considering how often to service your car, it's a good idea to follow the manufacturer's recommended service schedule. This schedule is outlined in the owner's manual and typically includes details about when to change fluids, replace filters, and perform other maintenance tasks. If you're unsure, a qualified mechanic can help you create a maintenance plan tailored to your car's needs and your driving habits.