I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE SCHEME, HOW DO I JOIN?
There are three easy steps to join the scheme
- Find the right car for you. Choose a vehicle based on cost, typical journeys, and wheelchair adaptability.
- Speak to a Motability Specialist, who can offer expert help, advice and recommendations
- The dealership will place the order for you
WHAT DOES THE MOTABILITY SCHEME OFFER?
- Fully comprehensive insurance for 2 drivers
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- FREE replacement tyres
- FREE windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
HOW CAN MY CAR BE USED?
- The car is used by, or is for the benefit of the disabled person
- Other named drivers can use the car for routine activities, provided that it is the benefit for the disabled customer
- Only named drivers who are listed on the Certificate of Motor Insurance can drive the car
- You must inform Motability UK of any changes which may affect the lease
- It is important that all drivers have a valid UK Driving Licence