PEUGEOT 208 shows off its youthful side with its distinctive sporty shape with the interior revealing the original PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® 3D. Discover PEUGEOT's Power of Choice commitment, this city car gives you the freedom to choose a petrol, diesel or electric engine.
Experience agile and intuitive driving with:
-The compact multifunction steering wheel
- The configurable 3D head-up display
- The large 10" touchscreen and the 7 "piano" toggle switches
You can also personalize your interior environment with a choice of 8 RGB LED colours for an even more up-to-date look.
Safety & Security
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Braking Distribution) and EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
• Airbags: Adaptive driver and front passenger airbags (includes passenger airbag deactivation function)
• Airbags: Driver and front passenger side airbag
• Airbags: Front & rear curtain airbags
• Alarm with anti-lift sensor (Thatcham category 1 approved)
• Automatic door locking when moving off
• Automatic hazard light activation upon heavy brake application
• Child locking functionality on rear doors • Deadlocking
• Electronic code immobiliser • ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) with Hill Start Assist
• Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests
Comfort & Convenience
• Electric power steering with reach and rake adjustable steering column
• Map pockets on front seat backs • Multifunction trip computer
• ‘One-touch’ electric front windows with pinch protection
• PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®: compact steering wheel
• PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®: 7.0” capacitive colour touchscreen
• Push button start
• Tailgate with heated rear windscreen & wiper blades
• Dashboard, front and rear door panel finish: Carbon effect
• Rear windscreen wiper triggered automatically in reverse gear
• Gear lever – Automatic in full grain leather and satin chrome
In Car Entertainment
• Bluetooth® telephone facility
• DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
• Mirror Screen®: (Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and MirrorLink®)
• Smartphone docking station • Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
• 6-Speaker radio, MP3 compatible
• 12 V socket
Terms and Conditions
1 Available on new e-208 and e-2008 cars ordered before 31/12/2023. T&Cs, restrictions and exclusions apply. Ownership on payment of all sums due. Annual mileage allowance and excess charges apply. Credit subject to status. Charles Hurst Limited is a credit broker not a lender.
*New 208 Offer
Deposit contribution with Personal Contract Plan and varies depending on model. Offer applies only to selected stock across the New E-208, New E-2008 range. Terms and Conditions apply. Credit subject to status. Vehicles must be registered by 31/12/2023. Offer applies to Retail purchases only. Motability, Fleet, Business and Peugeot Employee Sales are excluded from this offer. Participating Retailers only. Annual mileage allowance and excess charges apply. Retail customers aged 18 and over only. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. At the beginning of a personal contract plan the legal owner is the finance provider and at the end of the agreement there are 3 options: (i) Renew: Part exchange the vehicle (ii) Retain: Pay the Optional Final Payment to own the vehicle or (iii) Return the vehicle. Optional final payment not payable if you opt to return the vehicle at the end of the agreement (vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable). You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made. Please ask for full details and limitations. Price and discount shown only applicable with online purchase with advertised personal contract purchase at 6.9% APR representative. Image shown for illustration purposes and may vary. Colour and finish shown may incur additional cost.
Charles Hurst Limited (Company No. NI004882) registered in Northern Ireland with its registered office at 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR. It is an appointed representative of Lookers Motor Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender and can introduce you to a number of lenders. Introducing you to a number of lenders means we receive a commission. Lenders pay commission at different rates either as a fixed fee or as a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The commission that we receive does not affect the amount that you pay to the lender under the credit agreement.
Available from or /month (Rep)