Discover the Peugeot Boxer van: spacious, economical and versatile vehicle that is easy to handle.
Equipped to provide a durable response to the needs of business users, the Peugeot Boxer van is like a comfortable office on the move.
The Peugeot Boxer van undergoes full and rigorous testing to always stay one step ahead of the needs of business users:
- New 2.0 BlueHDi engine equipped with the SCR catalyst, positioned upstream of the particulate filter and Stop & Start function, cutting emissions of both NOX and CO2, as well as reducing fuel consumption;
- New opening mechanisms, to optimise service life;
- A reinforced structure, for acoustic comfort and strength;
- New front end design, for greater strength and improved perceived quality;
- A renewed range of services.
OPTIMISED RUNNING COSTS
The Peugeot Boxer van ranks among the most competitive vehicles in its class for running costs:
- With its efficient HDi engines and Stop & Start technology, fuel consumption is among the lowest on the market (with savings of around 15% or 0.5 l/100 km in urban use);
- No need to replace the belt, which has been replaced by a timing chain;
- Longer engine servicing interval;
- Tyre prices among the most competitive on the market, as a result of standardisation.