WHO CAN JOIN THE MOTABILITY SCHEME?
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to receive one of the following Mobility allowances and have at least one 12 months award length remaining.
- Higher Rate Mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE SCHEME, HOW DO I JOIN?
There are three easy steps to join the scheme
- Find the right car for you. Choose a vehicle based on cost, typical journeys, and wheelchair adaptability.
- Speak to a Motability Specialist, who can offer expert help, advice and recommendations
- The dealership will place the order for you
WHAT DOES THE MOTABILITY SCHEME OFFER
- Fully comprehesive insurance for 3 drivers
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- FREE replacement tyres
- FREE windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
HOW CAN MY CAR BE USED?
- The car is used by, or is for the benefit of the disabled person
- Other named drivers can use the car for routine activities, provided that it is the benefit for the disabled customer
- Only named drivers who are listed on the Certificate of Motor Insurance can drive the car
- You must inform Motability UK of any changes which may affect the lease
- It is important that all drivers have a valid UK Driving Licence.